Followers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Wall




This was taken yesterday, or was it the day before? I can't remember. The tuck pointing is finished on the front of the house, now they have to do some kind of wash to it. I also asked them to take off the storm windows and wash them and the house windows. This job made quite a mess and you can't see out of the windows at this point!

The wall is coming along nicely. Of course we ordered an illuminated house number sign - but it is lost in this house! Yesterday I ordered another one (and I think I like it better!). So, the column it goes in must be in wait mode. A lot of the yard has been leveled off and that makes it a bit nicer from the street. It is still of course quite a mess out there! Luckily our mailman is still bringing us our mail.

In this pic you can see the two center columns have brick. More to come ...

2 comments:

  1. Baw, kasagad-sagad sa iya ubra blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gambling - I have no idea what you are saying.

    ReplyDelete