Followers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Tile Floor!


We have a new tile flooring for our new master bathroom! It is the project that will never end!

My contractor had the gaul this morning to suggest we use Home Depot tiles for our new shower - instead of the old salvaged subway tiles that we paid his guys to lovingly remove from the old bathroom! He is thinking (at this late hour) that there will not be enough tiles for the master shower. Fine time for him to think about that I replied. Better start going thru the pile and FIGURE out how many are usable and how many are not. Really I wanted to wring his neck - but I thought it better for him to keep working on the bathroom instead. The gaul of him! Oh, let's just see how it goes he says - but maybe we won't have enough. No, I say FIGURE it out and don't make me repeat myself! Ugh. We loved him when we fixed our falling down carriage house - but now the love is seeping out.

No comments:

Post a Comment