Followers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Zane's Fly Up

At our Montessori school there is quite a production when the kids "fly up" from the Children's House level (pre-K and K) to the Elementary I level (1st-3rd grade). Today was the big day for Zane and here are some pics of him watching his friends "fly up" then him getting ready for the big transition.





They start this ceremony with the kids singing songs, here is the "school song" called "This is my school." It is very sweet.

I didn't really like how the parents were so separated from the kids - it felt like the zoo a bit with them all behind the fence - but I guess with some of the kids being 2-3 years old it is an easier way to "control" the crowd.

Here he is, gearing up for this next big adventure in EI...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is so cool! I wish we had somthing like that at our school. Sigh! Give our love to Zane on this big day of transition. Love< C

    ReplyDelete