Followers

Friday, June 8, 2007

Happy 13th Birthday Graham!!!



Happy Birthday dear Graham! Graham is off on the JH bike trip this week. He returns late in the afternoon (along with Cody). I think that he is very excited about turning 13 and becoming a teenager. I love this pic of of him, but I don't think he does. Oh well, my choice here. Graham is a very sweet kid, who still let's me hug him and kiss him - even in front of his peers. Of course now that he is a teenager that may all change.

4 comments:

  1. What a great picture of Graham!

    Occasionally in pictures of grand-children, like in this picture, I get the impression I am looking at Graham as he will look as an adult.

    love, daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Dad I think you're right. He's wonderful here, Michelle, and Happy Birthday to the boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, before you know it he'll be taking his OWL's and becoming an Auror. Sigh. They grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well he will be taking an OWL's class at our Unitarian church this coming year. But it is a sex ed class. And being a Unitarian church they talk about all aspects of sexuality, some we hadn't even heard of. Cody took it this past year and it was awesome. AND he even talked to us about it.

    ReplyDelete