Followers

Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Yard Is Finished!

The yard is finished (except for those last few details)! The sod has been laid, the trees planted, flowers planted, herbs, vegies, and climbing vines. This is the first year I've ever used so many annuals. They sure do bring instant satisfaction. All done in time for the big graduation party tonight (well actually it is 2:20am and the party is over, but it is a sleepover so over unti they all wake up). I just saw Slade out in the carraige house (he is sleeping out there with all the boys) using a first aid kit on someone, well I can see who but I'm not going to name names.

Here is the newly finished and newly loved playhouse thingy. Seby and Zane started playing with it from the first planks being put down. They enjoy the finished version a ton more!



I'm too sleeping to finish this post, it will have to wait until tomorrow, and more details about the party/sleepover on a new posting (with pics!). Let's just say I'm glad I'm in the main house with the sleeping girls, rather than out in the carraige house with the still awake boys. Yikes.



No comments:

Post a Comment