Followers

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Snow!

It is been snowing all day. We got about 6 inches on Saturday and at this point I think we have another 3-4 inches - with the snow stopping late this evening!

Doorbell - oh cool, I just got our UPS driver to pick up a large pre-paid package!

The snow is awesome. Zane has been going out in the back yard the last two mornings to play in the snow before going to school - where he also gets time to play in the snow!

I had to take a pic of the house and carraige house for our insurance company.



Don't you love the wreaths that Erika made? She and Graham hung them this morning. I have forbidden Slade to put out the Santa, etc this year. This year we will have tasteful holiday decorations!



Here is the carraige house.



We put up a lot of the holiday decorations this past weekend. Zane is loving it. We still haven't finished putting on the ornaments and he isn't too happy about it.

Here is the pic we are using for our holiday card this year (first one is too many years!)



This pic was taken at Muir Woods in SF when we were out visiting in October.

Ok, the kids are all getting off the bus - so I must run!

3 comments:

  1. The pictures were GREAT, even though I am glad we are in sunshine. The carriage house looks wonderful (first we've seen it)!
    I also love the picture that will go on your Christmas card.
    Can Zane make snowballs?

    love,

    ClipClop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooo..... the carriage house looks so beautiful! Can we see more pics of it? Do you drive into the backyard via the alley?

    love, daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take some pics and show you. Yes, the garage you enter to from the alley. I get to park my car in there. Erika is living out there, but I can take some pics of the inside for you to see.

    ReplyDelete