Followers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

President's Day Weekend



We spent the 3-day weekend at the lake house with our good friends, Janette & Ken Siegel (and their 3 boys: Forrest, Quentin & Spencer). These are dear friends from living at Prairie Crossing. It was so fun to hang out with them - and have the boys all get along so well. We spent one day skiing - except for Janette & I, who kept the bar seats warm.

The season is changing - did I mention spring is my favorite? I can see the changes in the smallest things. Today the sun is shining in a different way. Maybe it is the lack of snow covering every inch of the ground.

Erika will be moving out of our carriage house on March 1st. I have already planned setting up all my quilting out there. This week I'm thinking of also starting all the seedlings out there too.

We will miss her living out there - but she is going to be coming back once a week so we will still have her around.

This photo was sent to me last night from Liz, it was from New Year's Eve from up at the lake.

Now I must go outside and get some of this gorgeous sunshine before it is gone.

1 comment:

  1. I know you'll miss having Erika so close, but I'm glad to learn she'll be by once a week. She's so much a part of the family for you - give her a hug from us. Enjoy having the place out there for your many projects!
    I loved the picture of you and Zane!
    love,

    ClipClop

    ReplyDelete