Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2009



This is an old photo. From New Year's. Zane sleeping in Liz & O'd's bed w/ Duke, he just couldn't stay awake any longer.

I have been taking some pictures - but I can't find my cable to download them to the computer.

Erika has moved out of the carriage house and we have moved in!

Slade and Cody put in some shelving in the basement and we got all my quilting on the 1st floor. It isn't organized, but all the sewing/craft/quilting supplies are all in ONE PLACE. With a table to work at. I have volunteered to make a quilt for both Seby & Zane's classes so this space will get well used for those projects. We are also going to make the 2nd floor a guest room and game room.

I'm sure I'll have many posts of pics on this new project (the basement project is still in progress, we have been in a holding pattern because our furnace decided it needed some attention - so we have to replace that!). Now I must go get cleaning so I can unpack all the sewing/craft/quilting supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment