Followers

Friday, March 6, 2009

I found my camera cable!

Finally! I have found my cable so I can download my camera to my laptop!

Here is Cody and his two buddies going to a Winter dance at the school.



This is our group up at Pine Mountain Resort during our annual President's Day weekend at the lake house. It was a lot of fun to hang out with Janette, Ken and all their boys. Olive was big hit and next time we hope they bring their labradoodle, Marley.



Ann, I've promised you a pic of Olive with something to compare her size to - here is Zane "holding" Olive.



Here is the first stages of the carriage house. All set up to quilt and sew. This weekend we will move in the old sleigh bed upstairs and we will officially have a guest room.



It was like Christmas opening up all the fabric boxes - and now having a home for them!




Here is my first quilt. This is for Kate Johnson-Fry - a friend's baby who will be born any day now. It is just pinned together in this pic.

1 comment:

  1. The quilt is beautiful! Good job, Michelle!
    I don't know why I thought Olive was a "little" dog (along the lines of Paris) - so seeing him with Zane was a BIG surprise! How large is Olive going to get?
    Most of all, the picture of Cody and his buddies was great - he surely is growing into a handsome hunk!
    Looks as though you all had a great time over President's weekend.
    Thanks for the posting and pictures. Congratulations on finding the cable!

    ReplyDelete