Followers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

California

What a great trip to California we all just had.

Seby, Zane & I arrived last Monday and stayed at a local hotel as all the rooms were taken at the Melnarik's. It was actually quite fun to have a swimming pool at our disposal. I have to admit I only used the gym once at our first hotel (stayed there 3 nights), then we moved to a different hotel once Slade, Cody & Graham arrived (they are high maintenance and needed a nicer hotel). Again, the pool was awesome - and this one was indoors and warm enough for the Hocia's to join us!

How fun it was to visit with my siblings. How much we have all matured.





We were able to see Dominick and his family - Lisa, Declan & Elta - what a treat to invite ourselves over to their home for brunch. All we had to do was bring our big family and two bottles of champagne.





The the big event - my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary Party.




There was a wonderful pasta dinner at Paul & Miriam's the night before the big party. It was a great way to get some extra time with family we seem to hardly see!



I was even able to convince Cody, Graham & Slade to help sing a song to my parents at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment