Followers

Monday, January 14, 2008

Back from Chi-Town

Still no pics. My laptop is STILL at the shop, needs a new logic board, or something. Still under warranty so I don't care what it is they need to do if I don't have to pay. The part is backordered thru Mac. Cody's laptop went in also and I can't believe all the stuff they replaced, also under warranty. He got a new keyboard and all the outer plastic - they said it was so dirty. I wouldn't think that is a good enough reason to replace it, I didn't even ask - but we will take it.

Chicago was more fun than I thought it would be.

It was good to meet all the tenants and get everyone on a lease, and even up the rent a bit. We haven't been raising rents for the last few years - don't ask me why, I really don't know. It was good to attempt to take control of this beast. I do think it would be much easier to have a rental building in Minneapolis/St. Paul - but I'm begining to think we should wait and see how this goes. It is so close to go for a weekend, and fun to catch up with friends and family.

Thanks to all who hosted me in their home for the shelter and the food!

I (finally) started the daily yoga blog thing my mom and sisters are doing. http://woyopracmo.ning.com/profile/Michelle

Yoga is something I really need to do for my MS. It seems more so in winter. And since I stopped taking my western meds I need to stay on top of the alternative ones that work. Of course no wheat/gluten is another.

Well I must go do my Day One of yoga, but I've posted now and nobody can yell at me for taking too long to post!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the post. Congrats on all your progress in Chicago. I find managing rental properties quite daunting. I'll be watching you over at woyopracmo, baby.

    ReplyDelete