Followers

Monday, January 21, 2008

New Orleans!

I've finally found where Cody & I will spend some days volunteering in New Orleans.

lowernine.org

Check them out and donate to them if you feel the desire, they sure do need it!

We will be going down for a few days during his spring break from high school. His break is a couple weeks off from the rest of the kids. I'm hoping that next year when Graham is at the same high school I will go with Cody & Graham.

I am still planning on what other things we will do while down there - first on the list is driving by the home where my family lived when I was born. We moved two weeks after I was born, so I don't recall it at all. The group that we will volunteer for also do some sight-seeing with volunteers. They have some guides, etc.

1 comment: