Followers

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

i can't post without pictures

sorry dear sister, that i haven't posted. it is hard for me to post without any pictures to share. i feel much better, i think my cure was going to the chiro and acupuncturist yesterday. the chiro did this pressure point stuff in my mouth/jaw/ears, then she did this crazy adjustment to my neck. of course as she is doing it i'm thinking, how does she know she won't choke me? i followed that up with jalla (the amazing acupuncturist) doing an amazing lymph massage with essential oil and then the usual needles. she did some extra ones in my foot that were related to the sinus crap. well, it all did the trick. during both treatments i could feel the congestion moving around, several hours later while making dinner the nose started running. more than you really wanted to know, huh? this morning i am so clear it is shocking to me.

my laptop is at the fix-it shop. along with cody's who has had a weird problem with this "h" key. he mentioned it months ago, but it wasn't until Slade and I both used his laptop that we knew how bad of problem it is. i explained to cody that he shouldn't put up with it acting that way, unless of course it costs too much to fix. we will see.

so, no laptop will mean no posting for many more days. some people will just have to live with that. i promise to post again after I return from Chicago.

i'm going to Chi-Town tomorrow to do some apartment stuff. Slade & I (and his mother) own an apartment building that needs some attention. i have ignored it long enough (we bought it right after zane was born). at the time i recall telling my darling husband that if he bought it i wanted to have nothing to do with it, not even my name on one piece of paper. just having our fourth child i felt it was the last thing we needed in our lives. he kept telling me someday i'd feel differently about it. well i guess that time has arrived. now i feel perfectly happy to have to deal with it, mainly because i get a week-end in chicago. so, yes slade you are right, i do appreciate it. we bought in a not so great area that has become quite hip - so it will be fun to see what neighborhood changes have taken place.

so, since i'm on graham's laptop i had to scrounge around to find some pics from him. aren't i lucky i didn't come across anything i'd be upset by? he is 13 after all. but no, just these:


(christmas money from clip clop and papa)


3 comments:

  1. Dear Michelle - Thanks so much for the post. I'm SO GLAD you've been unclogged. That sounds quite dramatic and I wish I'd had access to your docs a couple of months ago.

    I hope you enjoy your Chi-town trip. It should be a nice break in the routine.

    I loved the cartoon pic you posted. I think you should choose a different laptop everyday and mine for a photo for your blog and see what you come up with.

    Love to you & all your boys! C

    ReplyDelete
  2. From time to time I get a stiff neck sleeping. I was wondering whether I should look into a chiro.

    love, daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. chrissy, i probably should of asked graham first - hopefully he won't mind.
    daddy -- YES a chiro would help your neck. cody goes just for neck issues. of course skiing over the new year caused him to add a few more issues for her to deal with.

    ReplyDelete