Followers

Saturday, June 7, 2008

8th Grade Graduation



We hosted the 8th Grade sleep over and Alum breakfast again this year.

The kids started the evening out at another house for a dance party - this included 7th and 8th grade students. Around 10pm we started driving all the 8th graders up to our house where we had a late night movie - Airplane. Then the idea was for them to all go to sleep! The boys had two rooms upstairs and the girls had the living room.

I caught a group of 3 girls TWICE trying to sneak up to the boys rooms. I nabbed them every time. It took a while to get them to go to sleep and finally at 2:45am I brought the phone and the school directory and asked who's parents did I need to call first to come pick them up - silence. That did the trick and they all went to sleep.

The next morning at 8:30am we had last year's grads come over for a breakfast with this year's grads. It was a great turnout and nice to see how much all the alum's have changed.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I did not realize that Graham had a graduation ceremony/party!!! Why did I think that Montesorri doesn't have "graduations"? I am sooooooo ashamed!
    Belated congratulations to Graham and his class.
    Looks as though he had a rip-roaring party!

    ReplyDelete