Followers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Beautiful Day

Today the temps were perfect. Seby, Zane & I did some zipping around town in the convertible and I forgot the sunscreen - ops.

Here they are having popsicles after lunch, sitting on this year's newest yard water toy.



The trim painting is slowly getting finished, today they did the dormers - which have needed painting since we bought this place three years ago! June 16, 2005 - that is when we closed on Blaisdell - seems impossible to think we've been here that long.



This afternoon I noticed the ONE peony on our new plant. Brad got it last year for me from a yard he was demolishing - why he didn't bring more of them I'll never know. Hopefully next year it will yield more than one flower.



This evening after dinner it has opened up more.

1 comment:

  1. It was 117 in El Centro today and I couldn't go to the pool. We're catching on fire here! I want a yard toy like Seby & Zanes :)

    love, daddy

    ReplyDelete