Followers

Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Santiago!



I forgot to post that it was Santiago's birthday this past Tuesday.

He and Graham were on the bike trip with the school. I sent a card and a chocolate/caramel bar for Graham to give him on his b-day. Santiago came home raving about the bar. I must get him some for his airplane ride home. He leaves us this Sunday and we are all realizing how strange it will be to have him gone.

He has been a wonderful addition to the family these past few months and we hope we can all stay in contact in the future.

1 comment:

  1. My guess is that he is going to miss all of you, too.



    What a wonderful, warm and loving family you all were to him. I can imagine the "hole" he is going to make!



    It sounds as though you all were winners.



    I am just sorry we were not able to meet him.

    ReplyDelete