Followers

Monday, August 18, 2008

The Yard ... can you believe it STILL isn't done?????



They are putting down the mulch today and I had to get some pics so that I can remember where all the soaker hoses are in the beds. This path we made out of some of the old marble that was left in the basement - it looks like it was the hold marble from the kitchen. Luckily our contractor kept telling me not to throw it out.

We might get the sod today too. That would be too awesome. It is great having all the irrigation in. Next I am going to plan planting bulbs for the fall.







1 comment:

  1. Now that we have seen the plants in the yard "up close" - how about a few shots showing the entire back yard (or a large part thereof) and the same for the front yard. Great job! Congratulations! I know you're anxious to have it all done (finally)! The "fence" looks nice, but would like to see a picture showing more of the yard and new fence.
    Great job!

    love,

    ClipClop

    ReplyDelete