Followers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Coco!



This is her! Our new addition. Well we don't have her yet, she is still too young. BUT, we have done it! I actually changed which puppy I wanted. I have been thinking about what puppy we are getting none stop - which I should! I realized that I have really wanted a chocolate girl - Graham gave clear feedback early on NOT wanting a chocolate colored dog. Today I realized I really did. He doesn't seem to have an opinion any more.

I'm so excited. We just have to figure out what day we will get her. She will be ready to "come home" November 12 - but then we leave for California on November 22, returning on the 30th. I can't get a ticket to bring her with us to California - luckily the breeder said they would keep her while we were gone.

I'm soooooo excited. I feel much better about getting this dog than the previous one ordered. I was just trying to please Graham and didn't think about how much it meant to me. Coco seems fitting - unless when we see her it feels wrong.

I might have to go down for a visit next week - they are 3 hours away! We will see.

2 comments:

  1. What does the second dog look like? (running and ducking :)

    love, daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same breed - but different color and smaller. Not that I've thought of it!

    ReplyDelete