Followers

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Seby's New "Bike"



Here is Slade riding Cody's bike with the new attachment for Seby. This was a quick trial ride.

Monday we are going to ride to school; Cody with the tandem for Seby, Graham on his bike, and me pulling Zane in the burley. Cody and Graham go on a week long bike ride with school for the last week of school - so they need to be riding to train for it. They have been riding to school when the weather is good for the last two weeks.

The other night they took a ride to a store and came back in a downpour which they said was a blast. I meant to get a picture of them to show how well they have acclimated to Minnesota. So many people here ride bikes in all kinds of weather, snow storms too. I've seen it or I really wouldn't believe it.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the picture of Slade and Seb --- What a great idea, and I do hope everyone enjoys the experience!
    Seby looked so grown up!
    May I come someday an ride, too?

    love,

    ClipClop

    ReplyDelete