Followers

Friday, May 11, 2007

Zane is a Big Boy




Zane says now that he is five he is supposed to be an Afternooner. That is what his schools calls the Kindergarten year.

He asked me to leave a message for his teachers yesterday to ask about it. This past week he has been "working" at home. Asking to write letters, use flashcards, and do sounds. I told him it is probably too late in the year, but we will see. Seby had a year of school where he stayed home most of the year and then went to school the last six weeks. It made think at the time that "spring had woke him up" and the same thought comes into mind watching Zane. In the above pic Zane has asked Seby to do flashcards with him. It is pretty cute to watch them.

I have been resting more these days with MS symptoms. The hard part is to not make things worse by refusing to lay down. I'm very stuburn about resting. So this week I found movies to watch on cable and that made it easier to stay put. And then there is the internet - laying down with a laptop can help pass the time.

I'm also trying to figure out how to add links and more to this site. I'd love to figure out how to put a video clip on here, in due time I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. My heart goes out to you dear Michelle.

    I hear you about it being hard to rest. Are there any MS groups online where you can get ideas about rest?

    And can "rest" be active? For example, you can be very active with online activities such as email correspondence, participation in online forums, etc.

    And is there something you can be active with online related to the school(s) your boys go to? I can imagine some of these could keep you very busy. Whether they are acceptable ways to rest I do not know.

    love, daddy

    ReplyDelete