Followers

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mud Boys



The landscaping started today, but by the looks of these two mud boys they could care less if it ever gets finished. They are so bummed that we won't have a mound of dirt for them to play in. I can't wait for it to be gone.



It is pretty cute to watch them have so much fun, but I'm sure they will have just as much fun running around the clean green grass and climbing up the two-story playhouse with a slide and a sandbox. I've told them if they really miss the mud pile they can make one somewhere up at the lake house. Hopefully they will forget all about it.

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are treasures!
    I can just imagine how much fun they were having!

    My guess is that they can find mud almost any where!
    Muddy hugs to them - and everyone else!

    love,
    Clip Clop

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete