Followers

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring is coming!



So the kids and I came out of the garage the other day and I looked at the yard and thought "who the heck would of dumped grass clippings in our yard?" Of course a few seconds later I realized it was our GRASS - we just haven't seen it since we first got snow back in November. It was weird, and is still weird to keep seeing more and more of it as the snow melts. Don't worry we still have plenty of piles of snow here and there, but there have been a few days where we don't grab the big heavy winter coat when we go out!

Today (in less than an hour) we go pick up Santiago, our exchange student. He is 13 and coming to us from Chihuahua, Mexico. He and another friend who attend the same school are going to be here for three months. They attend one of the first Montessori schools in Mexico. We look forward to welcoming him into our already heavy male family.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny - the "who dumped grass clippings" part. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete