Followers

Sunday, March 2, 2008



Slade and I went to a costume party last night, can you guess who we are?

The theme of the party was movies.

We went as Nick & Nora Charles. You know, from The Thin Man movies. We had to tell everyone who we were and only a handful of folks knew the movies, they were in the 1930's. There were some pretty funny costumes.

This was the Shacknasty party I posted about a while back. We finally went. We usually buy tickets and then don't go. There were a lot of families from the school so it was fun. There was a lot of dancing and I'm glad that all the costume jewelry I bought didn't fall of me - clip earrings and all!

6 comments:

  1. You two look GREAT!!! (Fur coat and all!) I especially liked your hair style, Michelle, you looked like a movie star (from the 30s!)
    So glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fake fur, dahling! Yes, I had to spend too long at the hair salon to get that 30s hairdo - it is called "finger waving".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you take Asta with you or did you leave her at home?

    Did you stumble onto any murderers or rehabilitated criminal friends of Nick?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asta was too troublesome to bring with - all the barking and all. Nicky was such the charmer I forgot all about the murderers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAIT!!! I didn't get to see the photos - where are theY?!?!!?!

    ReplyDelete