Followers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Olive!





She has arrived! The breeder drove her from Iowa and arrived here around 1pm. It was nice to have her arrive without all the noise and bustle of the kids. The breeder brought along her two boys, who were sad but also used to having the puppies leave. She is so much smaller than I was thinking. So far she is adjusting well. I have to be careful when I"m walking so I don't step on her! Day one of house training is going well. She is going outside in a designated spot that we decided on a while ago. So far so good. I left her in the kennel while I showered and I think she cried the whole time. Cody & Graham were eager to see her when they got home from school, and Seby & Zane were equally excited when they arrived about a 1/2 hour later. Luckily I was outside with her on her leash when their bus arrived - as we discussed I would this morning. Tomorrow I take her to the vet to get checked out - we found a great place nearby and the vet happens to be a parent of a friend of Cody's.

We have decided on the name Olive and it wasn't even on our list a week ago!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I think "Olive" is a perfect name! Great shots!

    love,

    ClipClop

    ReplyDelete