Followers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting



While I was waiting in line (for almost three hours) to vote - we were entertained (for a bit) from the Missile Dick Chicks, from Crawford, Texas. You can google them to see what they are about. It was hilarious, they were asked quickly to move farther away from the entrance. They were handing out cookies and quite lively!

Watching the images of folks gathering at Grant Park is amazing to me. Maybe because we lived in Chicago for so long. It reminds me of when the Bulls won so many championships. The crowds go wild. I remember being in Dallas on a job for their first win. I was talking to Slade on the phone as the game ended and we realized they won - Slade said there was this crazy sound over the city, like a snap.

Seby and Zane keep asking, who won? They can't believe it takes so long to count votes. I hope we know tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment