Followers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas



Christmas was such a blast - and it zoomed by.

We had Ann, Slade's Mom, and Maud, Lucas, Livia & Rose (Slade's sister and family) here for Christmas. It was so fun to spend the holidays with them. Lucas taught us how to celebrate Hanukkah (which maybe Sebastian & Zane knew more about) - they loved lighting the Menorah every night.



Slade and I went to High School together, we knew a twins - Ken & Dave Greenhouse. Ken & Dave are musicians and in 1991 when they were on a Midwest tour they stayed with us in Chicago. That was the last time we saw them. The day after Christmas, Dave and his family came over for dinner. It was so fun to see him again, to meet his lovely wife Michelle, and their 3 year-old Zachary. I actually got connected to Ken thru facebook and he told me about Dave coming to the Twin Cities for the holidays. They are due with their 2nd baby this spring. I plan on going on one of Slade's New York business trips and catching up with both of them. It is amazing to not see someone for 17 years and slip right into that place of such familiarity.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I loved those boys!
    I hope you let Dave know I remember him and his brother with much affection!

    Looks like the Christmas celebrations (and Hanukkah celebration) were a great success! (Would love to have been there!)

    Great family picture!

    Warm hugs to Maud, Lucas, Livia and Rose as well as to all the Winchesters!

    mom

    ReplyDelete